Am I the Only One?

Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 | Posted under About Me

A couple weeks ago, I posted on Twitter, “Am I the only one who misses ABC’s TGIF TV line-up?” and it was retweeted and favorited for nearly a week! But that’s not the only thing I’m wondering about. Here’s a brief list of things that make me wonder if I’m the only one:

• Am I the only one who thinks old people who lick their forefinger before turning the page is the most unsanitary thing ever?
  • Am I the only one pissed off with all the media slut-shaming of Kirsten Stewart, but nothing for her married director?
  • Am I the only one who cannot figure out what to do with Pinterest?
  • Am I the only one who has fingers that puff up like Michelin man after exercising?
  • Am I the only one who doesn’t understand girls who wear bras you can completely see under their thin white t-shirt?
  • Am I the only one who can’t get into all these apps and websites for organizing? Paper anyone?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

{image via}

7 Comments »

Comments on this post

1. Melissa says:

I agree with the Kirsten Stewart thing… that’s just a publicity stunt for sure. And I agree with the bras under the thin white t-shirt thing. Like CMON! Especially if you can tell they didn’t even try by wearing a colored bra.

1. Stephany says:

Isn’t that always the way it goes in cheating “scandals” (re: Kristen Stewart)? It’s like people forget there were TWO people involved and are nastier to one person than the other. I totally get you on this point.

And yes, my fingers swell up, too. Guess this means we’re not drinking enough water? Not sure…

1. Pearlsa says:

I agree old people who lick their forefinger before turning the page is the most unsanitary thing ever

I completely agree with the slut-shaming of Kirsten Stewart, but nothing for her married director also

Guess what, my fingers puff up like Michelin man after exercising too.

1. Lisa of Lisa's Yarns says:

Ha, I love this! I am totally doing a post on this tomorrow!

1. Suburban Sweetheart says:

I’m down with so many of these… but I do sometimes lick my finger to turn the page!

1. su says:

You are so not the only one Allison – I’m with you on each and every thing you have listed. I might be old fashioned but I love my little green rubber thimble which means no finger licking. If only everyone had them?

1. Caroline says:

I can totally relate with the last one! I need my to-do lists written on paper or sticky notes and I need to have a physical planner that I can carry around with me and scribble all over.

With Faith & Grace All rights reserved © 2012-2014