Wordless Wednesday: Math Sucks

Wednesday, September 26th, 2012 | Posted under School

What I’m up to on this lovely Wednesday evening:

My first math quiz is due tonight at 11:59 p.m. Pray for me.

Do you like math? Do you want to be my tutor?

7 Comments »

Comments on this post

1. Michelle says:

Is that polynomials?

I might have sucked in math class, but I actually did pretty good with this type. And yet, I suck at stats in university.

1. Scott E says:

I’m not sure what factoring polynomials has to do with being a diabetes educator; carb ratios don’t use square-roots and stuff like that! But seriously, I’m actually pretty good at math (hence my career in engineering) but I haven’t done it in quite a long time. My mother-in-law teaches math at Queens College and also does some tutoring, but she’ll drive you absolutely insane — even before you get to the math part. (And if she figures out how to browse the web and comes across this post…. just kidding!)

If you’re stumped and want to call or tweet a question, go right ahead; I’ll see what I can do.

1. Stephany says:

Ohhhh…. that picture made me cringe! I hate math with such a passion. I cannot be of help at ALL. Good luck!

1. Stevie says:

I LOVE math. Feel to shoot me questions any time you want! I’m happy to help :-)

Hope your first quiz went well.

1. Michelle says:

It’s a running joke in my house that Mom can’t help anyone with their math homework. Math does suck.

1. Melissa says:

What math are you doing? I had to do a ton of math classes the last few years and I hated it at first (and for a long time) but now I REALLY WEIRDLY miss it. Like, I think of it and kinda wish I could work out a few problems! I’ve never been very good at math but it really grew on me as I started to understand it better!!

1. Melissa says:

Oh- and hope that quiz went well :D

With Faith & Grace All rights reserved © 2012-2014