2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A couple days ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It depends on how fast I’m writing! But usually I like it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I don’t really like sandwiches, so I’m not sure I really have a favorite lunch meat. I love ordering pastrami and corned beef sandwiches at Junior’s in Grand Central. So I’ll go with that.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
You know, sometimes I think if opposites really attract than I probably wouldn’t be friends with me because we’d be too much alike. But then sometimes I think I’m overthinking the question. So I’ll go with yes. I’d be friends with me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I don’t trust people who don’t use sarcasm.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, I do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I sort of have this irrational fear that the rope will break. So it’s unlikely. But I’d love to go skydiving. Tandem, of course.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don’t eat cereal, but if I did, it would be Honey Nut Cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I mostly wear ballet flats, but for shoes that I do have with laces, I don’t untie them when I take them off. But I untie them when I put them back on so that it’s tight around my foot again.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I can hold my own.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
My favorite ice cream is Raspberry Cheesecake from Prince Puckler’s in Oregon. But out here, there is a pumpkin ice cream at Longford’s in Westchester that is scrumptious!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Usually body language and demeanor.
15. RED OR PINK?
I like both, but I think I wear pink a bit more.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My body size.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family. 3,000 miles is far.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
My running technique.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Three overeasy eggs with half an avocado and salsa, and a banana. Yay Whole30!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
An episode of House Hunters International.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I’m not a huge perfume girl. So I’d say I like more natural smells… cut grass, smoke from a bonfire, anything baking.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Very important, I’d say.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain hideaway. I dislike sand.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gymnasticsand ice skating are my favorite.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yep. I’ve been near-sighted since sixth grade.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I don’t know if I really have a favorite food anymore, but I’d say I highly enjoy popcorn. Always have.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
We saw Zero Dark Thirty over the weekend. It was incredible, although very confusing because I didn’t know half the people and organizations they talked about. But if you know anything about anything related to Al Qaeda, you can figure it out.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I’m wearing two t-shirt layered, one is yellow and one is purple.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, but only in Oregon. Summer in Oregon is why Oregonians put up with the weather the other 9 months out of the year. It’s that amazing.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream. It’s pretty much the only dessert I eat on a regular basis.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Oh that’s tough. I enjoy cardio more, but strength training does more for my body.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
My computer. TV is such a waste of time.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I’m reading Little Women for Twookclub and I’m also about to start In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It’s blue, but I rarely use my desktop set-up.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
The ping when I have email. Hehe.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Oh, I don’t know. Sometimes pop, sometimes adult contemporary, sometimes this electronic-dance-fusion mix thing that I found on Pandora. Sometimes classical. Really depends on my mood.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Does an encyclopedic knowledge of diabetes count as a special talent? Otherwise, no. I’m pretty talent-less. I’m not even kidding…
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Westchester County, New York. It’s the county north of The Bronx. I’m about 25 miles from Manhattan.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
I don’t live in a house, I live in an apartment complex. It’s brick.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
I haven’t done a meme in awhile! It’s fun!